Click on your class below to find your Classroom job sign-up sheet.
Volunteer sign-ups must be full before Fundraising applications will be reviewed. Fundraiser applications are due by April 26th.
CLICK here for a full summary of the event.
Schedule for the day of the event:
- 8:00 – 9 am, Vendors set-up
- 8:30 – 9:30 am, Classroom Booths set-up (K-3rd)
- 8:30 – 9:30 am, Tables Set & Final Decorations (4th-grade)
- 9:30 am, Dancers to meet in classrooms (2-4th grade)
- 10 am Opening Ceremonies to begin (8th-grade skit and Maypole Dancing)
- After opening ceremonies, the Faire will open
- 12:00 pm Talent Showcase (start time is approximate)
To be a “lead” means you will be the parent to connect with our Parent/Community Liaison to receive your supplies and any instructions. Once you are comfortable with the plan, you would then work with your class parents to make sure they are all set for the May Faire.
* lead does not have to work the booth on the day of the faire
SIGN-UPS FOR K-3 FREE ACTIVITY BOOTHS
SIGN-UPS FOR GRADES 4 & 5 Jobs (leads are included in these sign-ups)
6th through 8th will have classroom jobs which students will help with during the school day before the Faire. Parents in these grades are free to put their efforts towards classroom fundraising!