Class field trips are an important part of our curriculum. They strengthen connections and a sense of community in the classrooms; among the kids and the adults.
We are continually working on improving the extensive process that goes into these field-trips. Here are some of the need to know requirements that are consistent for each and every field-trip.
- Permission Slips are to be signed an returned to the classroom teacher directly.
- Payments should be made at the front desk or on the website.
Cash, Checks or Cards are accepted.
To make a field trip contribution now, click HERE
- Live Scan Clearance, Driver’s License, and Auto Insurance – All drivers must have a fingerprint clearance on file, and a current License and Insurance on file with the front desk.
- Medications – “Authorization to Administer Medication” forms can be picked up at the front desk. They need to be completed and returned to the Health Aide, or the front desk, one week before the trip date. Questions on Medications can go to out Health Aide, email@example.com
* Documents can be dropped off at the front desk or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details on the above please see the FORMS & RESOURCES page.